* Hanson Wade have taken the decision to cancel this meeting. Please do accept our apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment this will cause. Please register your interest here if you would like updates on the meeting or topic. *
Optimize and Implement Proactive KRIs to Avoid Future Losses
The Advancing KRIs Summit is the definitive meeting to attend for operational risk specialists who want to implement the next generation of key risk indicators and have an exponential impact in reducing operational risk losses.
With operational risk events costing financial institutions over $250 billion in the last 6 years, it is time for risk managers to become more pro-active in preventing these events occurring in the first place.
Join over 80 operational risk experts and explore how to collect data, redefine metrics and implement advanced key risk indicators to help pre-empt risk losses. By hearing from top institutions such as Credit Suisse, Citi, HSBC and Voya Financial, you will have access to top industry case studies utilizing machine learning and AI technologies to dramatically improve your risk management metrics.
This is your comprehensive guide to utilizing pre-emptive key risk indicators in 2020. Don't miss out on your chance to learn how to transform risk from a reactive to a proactive function to help advance your board level objectives.
20+ Speakers | 40+ Companies
- Learn a step-by-step guide on how to optimize and implement pre-emptive key risk indicators
- Network with senior operational risk experts from leading banks, insurers, asset managers
- Meet various stakeholders across the risk management eco-system including ratings agencies, Tier 1 institutions and mid-tier banks to get multiple perspectives on how to enhance risk management methodology
How Will Advancing KRIs Help Minimize Your Operational Risk Losses?
Join us in March to find out how to:
- Define effective metrics to better pre-empt risk events occurring and reduce operational risk losses with key panels featuring Credit Suisse and Paypal
- Implement continuous monitoring systems so that you can immediately react to and prevent risk events with presentations from Voya Investment and TD Ameritrade
- Improve your data collection methodology to enhance the accuracy of your risk models and restrict losses with insight from Societe Generale
- Utilize business intelligence analytics to reduce business costs and improve productivity with sessions from The World Bank and Transamerica
Hear What Our Customers Say
“Thoroughly enjoyed it, a great opportunity to discuss use cases, key issues, and solutions with my peers across finance!”
COO, PPMG, Prudential
“This event gave me the chance to get up to date and learn about the several challenges this industry is facing.”
Customer Intelligence Director, Santander